So apparently I am interesting enough to be tagged for this? Who would have known, given this entire blog is literally a day old at this point (technically, its about 10 hours old, but I digress)
I got tagged by Magini, of Magic of Books. Thanks for the vote of confidence!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions sent to you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten blogs
So real fast, before I answer the questions sent to me..
This blog is literally 10 hours old. Not a joke. I created it at 10am EST today. Its now 8:36pm as I write this. I don’t know enough people to nominate anyone nor do I have a strong opinion about anyone here.
Its like I am a baby taking my first steps into this world.
As such, I won’t be creating questions or nominating anyone. At least not right now. Perhaps, down the road, I will, since technically I could? You know what I DO WHAT I WANT! /rebel
Or better yet, how bout this. I am gonna list those who are following me as the nominees. If you are on that list and haven’t done it then boom go for it.
Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!
Questions for Me:
1. What’s the best (real) place you’ve ever been to?
I was born in Japan on a naval base does that count? Honestly it would probably be St Augustine FL with my wife on a vacation.
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
I am a type 2 diabetic so I try to avoid sweets. But if given the chance…anything Lemon. I fucking love lemon.
3. What character from books, movies, TV show would you bring to real life if you could?
Oh christ I don’t even know. Maybe Jimmy the Hand from the Midkemia books, or Wax from Alloy of Law.
4. How would your dream holidays look like? (fantasy worlds included)
Anyone with my wife honestly. I am a simple man.
5. Do you collect anything except books?
Digital Video Games. I have like 500 on steam, 100 on GoG, 40 on Origin, and like 10 on Uplay. Oh and a few just extras. Just look up Stomphoof on Steam if you care to.
6. How much time a week you spend blogging?
Between this and my Tumblr prolly 5-8 hours a week.
7. What movie would you watch to pick up your mood?
Labyrinth or Big Trouble in Little China. Whimsy or Comedy.
8. Is there a song or set of songs that you turn on when you’re trying to calm down?
There are 2.
Note: That second video? I know the guy who wrote that cover variant. As well as the guy doing all the parts but the sax.
9. What’s your favorite board game?
7 Wonders is a good one, unless you count Dungeons and Dragons :P
10. Do you have a pet? Can you share a photo?
I used to own Guinea Pigs. I have a photo somewhere….here!
Told ya I didn’t know anyone. Lets see, for the 10 questions:
- Favorite Author of all time!
- If you could bring a single fiction item into the real world what would it be?
- What is a song that gets you AMPED?!
- What is your worst fear?
- What food could you never give up?
- What do you do for a day job?
- What got you into blogging in the first place?
- What do you consider your current greatest achievement?
- If you had to give up one thing, what would it be?
- Whats the weather like where you are right now?